Njmcdirect – So, you leave your house, you are late, you need to reach office on time. Chop! Chop!. You cannot wait for a long traffic signal. So you look around, think and just this time you break you do. You break the single. The result, you are caught. This is an instance amongst the many where you have to violate the traffic rules. Now, once you get that ticket, paying your fine can be a hefty process. Endless queues in courts, taking a large chunk of your important time are least of the many reasons. So, what is the solution here? Well, NJMCDirect.com is here for you.
Paying the ticket fines is now easy with NJMDirect.
NJMCDirect uses your Prefix Code to pay all your traffic tickets through their website, www.NJMCDirect.com. Unlike spending long hours at courts, the website requires few minutes of your time and couple of other details. Saving you from long queues and prolonged time, NJMC Direct is the best way to pay your tickets. Want to know how you can get done with your tickets in minutes? Here is a step by step guide.
NJMCDirect – Pay Tickets Online
If you want to pay your tickets online, there are certain key pointers you need to understand.
For you to pay your fine at New Jersey Meadowlands Commission Direct, you need to sort few things first. Below is a list that will enlighten you about the things you need to make sure you are eligible to pay your fine online.
1. It’s an online procedure so any type of system with a good internet connection is a must. Be it your PC, laptop, smartphone or tablet.
2. To apply for NJMCDirect it is essential for you to have your parking ticket. This proves your violation of traffic rules.
3. The ticket you use should also be your own and valid with details about your violation of traffic rules.
4. Details including court ID and Ticket Numbers are present on your ticket with the reason or kind of violation.
5. Be it any kind of vehicle, your license plate number is also an important factor. Your DL (driving license) will have the same.
6. A payment mode is also necessary, preferably a credit or a debit card. Other methods include paying through your Visa or MasterCard.
NJMCDirect – Payment Process
Here are few steps guiding your way through login and ultimately paying your fine at NJMCDirect.
- Open your internet browser and visit the official website of NJMCDirect.
- When you are on the homepage of NJMCDirect click on “Traffic Ticket Search” or “ Time Payment Order” to further your process.
- Enter mandatory details found on your ticket.
- Details include- Court ID, Ticket profit code, Ticket number and License plate.
- Once you have entered the details click on next to find two options – NJMCDirect and NJMCDirect Ticket Payment. This will commence your payment process.
- Use your credit, debit or another payment method mentioned on the website to complete your process.
Note: call the NJMCDirect customer care if you face any issues while making the payments or at any other step.
NJMCDirect Hours of Operation
Most of the online payment option is open 24/7 365 days of the year. So you don’t have to worry about taking time out to complete the process. However, NJMC Direct is open only at certain days and times during the week, it is not available all the time. So you need to take some time out in your day and complete the process in the timings provided.
Monday to Thursday – 7.30AM to 11.45PM
Friday – 7.30AM to 10.45PM
Saturday – 7.30 AM to 3.45PM
Sunday – 1 PM to 11.45PM
Set your reminders accordingly. Also, there is a due date mentioned in your ticket, make sure you are paying your ticket before the due date or extra charges are applicable.
NJMCDirect Customer Service Team – Contact Details.
Here are contact details to directly reach NJMCDirect. For any queries, you can get in touch with them.
Phone Number- 973 284 4945
Fax- 973 284 4914
Office Address-NJMC Public Safety Building, 2nd Floor, 228 Chestnut Street
NJMC Office Hours-Monday to Friday from 8 AM to 4 PM
So, don’t wait to pay your tickets. Do it now. An easy and subtle way to get out of fines. NJMC Direct also allows you to check your transaction details of 90 days. Plus their contact number is always there to listen to all your queries. If you have a ticket right now, login to the website and get rid of it.